Can you turn back hepatitis to prevent liver injury and antiviral treatment?
About 2.7 million persons in the United States are infected with hepatitis C virus in their blood. The majority of these individuals remain asymptomatic for many years following the initial infection, and many people can even live their whole life with hepatitis C virus in their body without knowing they are infected.
On the other hand, some carriers will develop chronic hepatitis C, meaning that the virus in their body attacks the liver, causing liver damage with elevated alanine transaminase (ALT) levels, in which case, antiviral treatment is often recommended to eliminate the viruses in the body to prevent damage.
Is treatment needed if you are infected but with normal liver enzyme levels?
At the moment the reasons of why someone who infected hepatitis C can avoid liver injury and some people can not is still unknown. But research and observation indicate that individuals who are infected but has normal liver enzyme levels are implausible that they will develop any liver problems, i.e. fibrosis, cirrhosis, or liver cancer.
The second National Institutes of Health (NIH) Consensus Development Conference on Hepatitis C recommended that these patients can be observed and not treated, but that this decision is made on an individual basis in consultation with the patient.
WHO (World Health Organisation) treatment guidelines on hepatitis C and hepatitis B also suggested likewise.
Since the majority of people who are infected can live with Hepatitis C for life without any liver injury, and treatment is not recommended. We must ask if chronic hepatitis C is reversible? Can someone who has chronic hepatitis C to return to a healthy carrier and avoid antiviral treatment and liver injury?
Case study: reverse chronic hepatitis to avoid anti viral treatment
Below is a case of a hepatitis patient, who has chosen to use YHK therapy to improve his liver health and strengthen the liver to prevent chronic liver injury and to avoid antiviral medications.
Patent’s Age: 30
HBV viral count: 111840000 IU/ml
AST: 21 UI/l
ALT: 6 UI/l
What is YHK?
YHK is a scientific based natural therapy that can enhance and recovery liver health. Helping chronic patients who have liver injury can reverse to become a common carrier. This management option can offer patients liver health, preventing liver damage, and also avoid antiviral treatment.
- Guidelines for the screening, care and treatment of persons with chronic hepatitis C infection http://www.who.int/hepatitis/publications/hepatitis-c-guidelines-2016/en/ (Accessed: 2017-08-09)
- Chronic Hepatitis C with Normal Liver Enzyme Tests http://www.aafp.org/afp/2005/0215/p788.html (Accessed: 2017-08-09)
- YHK Therapy Scientific Support https://www.kyotsujigyo.net/document/yhk/10_clincial.pdf (Accessed: 2017-08-09)
- Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Mutagenic Effect of the YHK Phytocompound in Hepatocytes: In View of an Age-Management Liver-Protecting Approach https://www.kyotsujigyo.net/document/yhk/28.pdf (Accessed: 2017-08-09)
- * All research and clinical data should be used as reference purposes only, results may vary.